Senior Executive – Finance (Job Code: SEF-M1A)
We are looking for a candidate who will efficiently coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, prepare regular financial reports, and assist in performing internal audits. The incumbent will also act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses for the company as required.
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities).
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Forecasting costs and revenues.
- Manage company accounting software.
- Process vouchers.
- Manage receivables and payables.
- Oversee banking activities of the company.
- Ensure VAT and Tax compliance with authorities.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Organize internal audits.
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Analyze financial trends.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- CA(CC) or BBA/MBA (Major in Accounting/Finance)
- At least two years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Computer proficiency including expertise in MS Excel and accounting software
- Adept at organizing
- Team-management capabilities
- Good communication skills in English and Bangla
Applications along with CV should be submitted via the link below, or emailed to email@example.com by 13th March 2021.
PLEASE USE THE JOB CODE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINES. Applications without the code will not be considered.
Market-competitive salary will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka.
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM