Reporting to GM, the incumbent is required to supervise sales and marketing operations. The role requires proactive and personal engagement with customers, particularly in the petrochemical and refining industries, in addition to developing new business. The incumbent must lead the sales team and utilize sales techniques and tools to sell engineering products & services to successfully help our customers meet their operating objectives.
- Promote the sale of products and services
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals based on customer requirements
- Responsible to meet monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Provide an interface to the customer to communicate product or service improvements
- Plan and participate in customer development activities such as trade shows, fairs, and conferences aiming to promote the sale of products and services of designated BU and region
- Develop and maintain project sales funnel and report the potential opportunities on monthly basis
- Negotiate Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount and volume structures
- Prepare sales plans, review periodically and work closely with the team to design a recovery plan in case of shortfalls
- Identify new businesses and key opportunity markets to grow and extend business.
- Inform customers of new products and services, version upgrades, services renewals
- Secure and renew orders, arrange delivery dates and other incidents to actual selling
- Refer complaints to proper department of the company
- Check on competitive activity
- Pursue a defined course of basic sales training, covering the company’s products, services and policies
- Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation. MBA Marketing/Business Management would be preferred.
- 0-3 years of technical sales experience in a product and solutions focused business development role in automation industry and industrial process
- Familiarity with Customer Base in Bangladesh
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-motivated, results driven sales person
- Sound knowledge of valves, regulators, flow meters, etc. is preferred
- Project management skills
Click on the link below or submit your application along with CV to email@example.com
Market based salary will be available to the right candidate based on his/her qualification and experience.
Position is based in Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka. However, local and international traveling will be required.
Sunday – Thursday, 9 AM to 6:30 PM